1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Restless 2011ers?

Discussion in 'Pre-Podiatry Students' started by SattiKariya, Mar 9, 2007.

1. SattiKariya

2+ Year Member

Podiatry Student
    anyone restless?
    still have a couple of months to go.. I can't wait for school start ..im growing restless :( seems like im stuck in slow motion

anyone else feeling it?

2. diidy

5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I feel it too. 5 months seems like an eternity, but I think we should appreciate this time that we have off because once school starts we'll be in for the long haul for quite a long time. But I cant wait for it! I'm keeping my job in the laboratory for the meantime so that keeps me busy but I'm constantly thinking about school while I'm at work so it doesnt help completely. :rolleyes: The anxiety is killing me! I'm too excited to wait!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. funfeet

funfeet Member
    2+ Year Member

Podiatry Student
    I'm just excited because I won't have to work!!! I've had a job since I was 14 and am so glad I have "time off".

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Dr. Gangrene

Dr. Gangrene AZPOD 2011
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Podiatry Student
    I am with you. However, finishing up this last semester is helping pass the time quite quickly. I am super excited to get going thought. Just think, just 2 more years of school (true, there are some classes the 3rd and fourth year) and finally we'll be there :D

5. Dr. Gangrene

Dr. Gangrene AZPOD 2011
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Podiatry Student
    Oh man do I agree. I am sick of working 50 hours a week AND doing school full time. Pod school will be easssyyy :laugh: :laugh: (yeah right)

At least it will be the kind of material I have dreamt of studying for years :thumbup:

6. funfeet

funfeet Member
    2+ Year Member

Podiatry Student
    I totally agree with you. I've already taken all the courses (besides interprofessional one obviously) that people take their freshman year. With that and NO work, I'm very very excited. NO GEN EDS either!!!!:D

7. kmyprimeval

5+ Year Member

i know what you mean...but at the same time.. i can't help but think that this summer will be one of the last summers where i am actually free. I gotta get my travel on, stat.