Resubmit to admissions committee

Started by nelso355
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nelso355

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I contacted one of the schools that I had applied to and they pulled my application to see what was going on, because I applied back in January and have yet to hear anything. The office manager informed me that my application was missing my GRE scores. So I contacted ETS to find out what to do and they reissued the school my score, but would take up to 5 days to process. When I contacted the College back the Office Manager said once they recieved my scores then my application would be submitted to the admissions committee. I'm just curious, because I would assume the program was already full and wonder why they wouldn't of just said that it was too late and that the scores needed in by the due date of the application. Any ideas why they would submit it to the admissions committee this late into the application process?
 
I contacted one of the schools that I had applied to and they pulled my application to see what was going on, because I applied back in January and have yet to hear anything. The office manager informed me that my application was missing my GRE scores. So I contacted ETS to find out what to do and they reissued the school my score, but would take up to 5 days to process. When I contacted the College back the Office Manager said once they recieved my scores then my application would be submitted to the admissions committee. I'm just curious, because I would assume the program was already full and wonder why they wouldn't of just said that it was too late and that the scores needed in by the due date of the application. Any ideas why they would submit it to the admissions committee this late into the application process?

that means the probably still have room in the class or on the waitlist.
 
Yeah. Thats what I was assuming, but I feel like its sort of odd. Especially this late into the application process. Oh well, I'm not complaining. [=
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad