• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

midwestboy

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2006
Hartford
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I took my second topscore exam today and got the following scores:
Bio:16, Chem:16, O. Chem:17, PAT:20, QR:19, RC:22, AA: 18, TS:17

My first topscore exam I got the following scores:
Bio:16, Chem:16, O. Chem:14, PAT:20, QR:18, RC:21 AA:17, TS:16

So I haven't really improved biology and chemistry, but I am making strides otherwise. Eevilution and some of the taxonomy is killing me. In chemistry I need to work on solubility, Ka, Kb etc. Let me know what yall think or if yall have any advice.

issa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
Status (Visible)
i am doing little bit better than you. i got 19s in chem, but i got 16s in bio after memorizing the first few chapter. i was very familiar with the bio sections, so if i take it after memorizing the whole book i can get higher than a 20. i took one pat and got 19, but i didn't take the other tests yet. study more bio and chem. your chem score few points lower than mine, so try doing more kaplan practice tests.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.