Resume/CV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

navybluedreams

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some of the programs I'm applying to require a resume and CV. I'm a bit wary about how I organize different work experiences, academic experiences, and extracurricular work into my resume.
Does anyone have any informative sources they can refer me to (specific to PT school) and/or is willing to provide their resume/CV via PM? I'd be very grateful!!

Members don't see this ad.

Some of the programs I'm applying to require a resume and CV. I'm a bit wary about how I organize different work experiences, academic experiences, and extracurricular work into my resume.
Does anyone have any informative sources they can refer me to (specific to PT school) and/or is willing to provide their resume/CV via PM? I'd be very grateful!!

What exactly is your concern? I wouldn't necessarily format it any differently, except that you could put in a section under education that lists your gpa and gre scores. You may also put in a section for PT observation/volunteer hours and any certifications you have. But overall, the programs already have most of the information that would be on a Resume, so don't stress about it, just keep it polished and submit it.

Do you still want an example of a resume? I can send you a copy of mine.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you still want an example of a resume? I can send you a copy of mine.

Is there any chance that I can see an example of that resume? I am applying now to PT schools and have no idea how to format my resume. I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Is there any chance that I can see an example of that resume? I am applying now to PT schools and have no idea how to format my resume. I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Yep. The PM function on here won't allow me to send a file, but if you send me your email address in a PM I will send it over. I'm in a conference all week for work, but I'll try to get in over to you in the next couple of days.