Resume/CV

Started by tosh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tosh

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

Quick question, one of of the schools asked me for a resume as a supplemental for the program. Should I just submit a resume or create a CV and be more detailed and professional ? Any ideas ? Thanks for the help..
 
Hi guys,

Quick question, one of of the schools asked me for a resume as a supplemental for the program. Should I just submit a resume or create a CV and be more detailed and professional ? Any ideas ? Thanks for the help..

Disclaimer: My Opinion.

I would do what they asked for which was a resume
 
Hi guys,

Quick question, one of of the schools asked me for a resume as a supplemental for the program. Should I just submit a resume or create a CV and be more detailed and professional ? Any ideas ? Thanks for the help..

If they want a resume, give them a resume!
If they want a CV, give them a CV!
If they want you to wear a bikini to the interview, heck wear one, lmao! jk 😛

Just from past experiences and from working in an employee services office which dealt with the hiring/firing of employees, Give them what they ask for! Nothing is more frustrating than sorting out hundreds of applications and finding those "extra" papers in someone's application that weren't asked for! Where I used to work, that is an easy "layup" in the trashcan because that shows you can't follow directions. Always remember this one thing, the people who review these apps are people just like us; no better no worse! One can never go wrong being short, sweet, and to the point!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah you guys are right, but you know how it is you always want to go one step farther and it doesn't always pay off.
I received an invitation for an interview, and in order to schedule the interview they want me to send a resume.
So resume it is.

Thanks.
 
Yeah you guys are right, but you know how it is you always want to go one step farther and it doesn't always pay off.
I received an invitation for an interview, and in order to schedule the interview they want me to send a resume.
So resume it is.

Thanks.

Good luck! What school is it?