Nov 30, 2010
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Hi guys,

Quick question, one of of the schools asked me for a resume as a supplemental for the program. Should I just submit a resume or create a CV and be more detailed and professional ? Any ideas ? Thanks for the help..

jbizzle

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2008
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Hi guys,

Quick question, one of of the schools asked me for a resume as a supplemental for the program. Should I just submit a resume or create a CV and be more detailed and professional ? Any ideas ? Thanks for the help..
Disclaimer: My Opinion.

I would do what they asked for which was a resume

arvest25

7+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2009
Status
Rehab Sci Student
Hi guys,

If they want a resume, give them a resume!
If they want a CV, give them a CV!
If they want you to wear a bikini to the interview, heck wear one, lmao! jk :p

Just from past experiences and from working in an employee services office which dealt with the hiring/firing of employees, Give them what they ask for! Nothing is more frustrating than sorting out hundreds of applications and finding those "extra" papers in someone's application that weren't asked for! Where I used to work, that is an easy "layup" in the trashcan because that shows you can't follow directions. Always remember this one thing, the people who review these apps are people just like us; no better no worse! One can never go wrong being short, sweet, and to the point!

OP
T
Nov 30, 2010
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Yeah you guys are right, but you know how it is you always want to go one step farther and it doesn't always pay off.
I received an invitation for an interview, and in order to schedule the interview they want me to send a resume.
So resume it is.

Thanks.

Sep 16, 2010
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Yeah you guys are right, but you know how it is you always want to go one step farther and it doesn't always pay off.
I received an invitation for an interview, and in order to schedule the interview they want me to send a resume.
So resume it is.

Thanks.
Good luck! What school is it?

OP
T
Nov 30, 2010
Status
Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Thanks, Franklin Pierce - Arizona Campus.