Resume for DPT school

Started by SPORTPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SPORTPT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying for a t-DPT program and I would like to know If anyone can provide me with a CV sample.

My main concern is that I am not sure whether I should include in my resume facts that are not directly related to my development as a physical therapist. For example, I have worked in many different jobs (not PT related) as a secretary. I was also a volunteer at the ATHENS 2004 olympic games.

Finally should I include sport achievements (at national and international competitions) in my CV?
 
I am an AT Student applying to DPT programs. If it's of any help I can send you my resume. PM me with your email if you want to see it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad