Resume problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tieu_tho16

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I would like to know what kind of resume format I should use to do my resume for pharm school? There are so many different formats out there. I did one resume during highschool to apply to college, but it doesn't look quite as professional as I want it to be. Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

You really don't need a resume to apply for pharmacy school. With pharmcas now the application standard, you just enter all your info onto your online pharmcas application.

patmcd said:
You really don't need a resume to apply for pharmacy school. With pharmcas now the application standard, you just enter all your info onto your online pharmcas application.

Actually, I have to bring a one-page resume to my interview at ISU on Monday (which doesn't use pharmcas, btw). I decided to use a combination chronological/functional resume. It was hard to put together because I wasn't actually applying to a job (other than the fact that my job will be to go to school for 4 years).

I would suggest going to your school's career center and talking to people or looking around on the internet - there are a lot of websites that can help coach you on the right and wrong things to put on a resume.

Members don't see this ad :)
Use the CV guide under the FAQ of the prepharm forum... it is very informative and i used it as a guideline my resumed which was required in the supplemental application (the school uses pharmcas). You should browse around SDN, you can practically find everything you need, that is health/pharmacy-related, in here. thank " for this site.