Ret Bars

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ryan_eyeball

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know where I can purchase HandHeld "Ret Bars" as something to have. I have used them a few times here in pediatrics clinic and i think its a wonderful for Retinscopy and MEM on pediatric patients. I think they're around 100 or 200 dollars, but they are sure nice to use.

Ryan
 
Ryan_eyeball said:
Does anyone know where I can purchase HandHeld "Ret Bars" as something to have. I have used them a few times here in pediatrics clinic and i think its a wonderful for Retinscopy and MEM on pediatric patients. I think they're around 100 or 200 dollars, but they are sure nice to use.

Ryan

http://www.pioneerinternationalonline.com/ProductIndex.html

These are the ones that I have.... OMG I had no idea that I paid that much for them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oooo the condensing lenses come in colors !! why didn't they tell me that in school ?? maybe then they wouldn't have wandered off from my exam room so many times! I would have gladly paid the extra 20 bucks 🙂