Retail Pharmacy Survey

Started by hckyplyr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hckyplyr

My fighting days are over
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I put together a short 9 question survey that I'm doing directed specifically at retail pharmacists and pharmacy interns. If you don't call insurance companies to handle insurance problems, I ask you please do not take the survey. (I wasn't allowed to call insurance companies to handle problems when I was a tech). The survey is completely anonymous. Thank you all so much for helping me with my research.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/86K8W3B
 
I just put this up a few hours ago and I've noticed 10 people have already completed it. Just wanted to say thanks very much to those who've completed the survey. I really do appreciate your time and effort.