Retail Pharmacy?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
6% is pretty crappy for getting PTCB Certified. So if you made $10/hr before, whoopie, now you make $10.60. I was expecting like a $5-10/hr raise, otherwise I wouldn't have even bothered taking the test.

I didn't get anything for being PTCB certified, but the shiny lil pin for my jacket. I didn't any raise at all, except for my annual evaluation :( They used to reward you $100. They shouldn't post that on the pharmacy tech books then!!! It motivated me to pass the test... but when i found out they dont give you the reward anymore. I was disappointed.

Members don't see this ad.

It's annoying. I ask them if they have a card, and they start trying to dig all over for it. This just makes the people waiting pissed off and angry at me.

I know we're supposed to ask everyone for their extracare card. but, whenever i don't ask, the person will bring it up and i feel guilty because i'll have to update their account and say their coupons will come up next time.... But, yes, it is very frustrating to wait for them to dig around, or give me 5 million phone numbers to find their card!!!!!! ahhhhhhh. glad to be done with cvs.... except i currently work for a company that's attached to CVS CAREMARK. I will never escape.