retake?? 19AA 20TS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pero

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just looking for some feedback. Im not asking you to chance me, just trying to weigh my options and see whether or not its worth it to retake.

Very briefly.
17 QR (i know...)
20 Bio
20 Gchem
20 Ochem
20 RC
18 PAT

19AA
20TS

Im not very confident in my ability to significantly improve on QR or PAT, just being honest with myself.. I can realistically bring them up to maybe a 19-20. I really thought I could have done better on the sciences, however. Is it worth the risk?

I have a 3.54 cGPA, 3.58 BCP, and 3.5 sci. California resident, and pretty good EC (research).. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I wager that you're fine. Good Luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just looking for some feedback. Im not asking you to chance me, just trying to weigh my options and see whether or not its worth it to retake.

Very briefly.
17 QR (i know...)
20 Bio
20 Gchem
20 Ochem
20 RC
18 PAT

19AA
20TS

Im not very confident in my ability to significantly improve on QR or PAT, just being honest with myself.. I can realistically bring them up to maybe a 19-20. I really thought I could have done better on the sciences, however. Is it worth the risk?

I have a 3.54 cGPA, 3.58 BCP, and 3.5 sci. California resident, and pretty good EC (research).. Thanks
As a California resident? Unfortunately, your DAT is not competitive (but not bad by any means), especially if you're Asian. I would apply broadly and include schools like Western and Touro. How many hours of community service do you have, and are you a nontraditional applicant?