Retake A&P??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Prepharm08

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm a Physiology major and I took a series of Physiology classes (3 classes = 18 quarter units) to fullfill the A&P pre-reqs for Pharmacy school. I did well in one of them, but I did poorly on the other two. If I were to retake it at a CC this Fall, would Pharmacy Schools push my apps back and wait until I obtain the new grades?? This is of concern to me because 18 units would take a large toll on my pre-req GPA =(..well, Just wondering.thanks in advance!
 
Do worry, as long as you got at least C
By the way, what's your STATs
I'll retake only if I can't get into any pharm school this year

As long as your overall STAT is decent, no worry
😀:luck: