Retake Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDrB

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I need to retake a class at a different school and they offer two courses which sound similar to the original and I can't decide which one to take. Which one sounds closer to the original to you?

ORIGINAL COURSE

MGMT 3370 - Organization and Management
The management function; basic principles, concepts, and practices in the operation of organizations.

REPLACE WITH ?

MGMT 3720 - Organizational Behavior
Cases, lectures and experiential exercises in organizational culture, motivation, leadership, dynamics of power, perception and attribution, communication, decision making and performance, and individual differences.

OR

MGMT 3820 - Management Concepts
Management philosophy; planning, organizing and controlling; entrepreneurial processes; organizational performance; structure and design. Includes an overview of organization theory and strategic management.

Members don't see this ad.

At a glance, the latter. But I'm not sure if either would suffice for a re-take, in this case I'd shoot an email to AACOMAS before you decide.

At a glance, the latter. But I'm not sure if either would suffice for a re-take, in this case I'd shoot an email to AACOMAS before you decide.

Thanks, I'm leaning towards the second one as well, I just wanted to get a few more opinions.

I've contacted AACOMAS in the past about retakes (providing course numbers and descriptions) and they said that they couldn't give an answer until I submitted my application. But, as long as the retake is similar in content and the same or more hours, it should be fine... I wish they could be a little more clear with a yes or no, but oh well.