retake and AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDocDO

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
At the college I am attending, after I retake a class the grade I had before does not show on the transcript but rather an X is placed in its place. How would I go about filling the application since I do not remember what I originally had. Help!

Members don't see this ad.

Are you SURE you don't remember? or you don't WANT to remember ;) You usually didn't do so hot if you're retaking. If you honestly don't remember, see if you can get a hold of your semester GPA for the semester you took the class the FIRST time. The class should be on it, and you can deduce your score in that class.

I took it my frehsman year. I am going to be a senior this coming fall. I can't remember for sure, but it's either a C or D, obviously, because I took it over. Thanks for your input anyway.

Ah ok, I was only kidding about the first part. I can see where you'd forget if its a span of 3 or 4 years. Try the transcript method. The transcript from my university shows the cumulative GPA each semester, and you can deduce an old grade even if it's been replaced (I replaced a grade, now it shows as "R" or something). If that doesn't work, call AACOMAS and see what they have to say about it.