Retake B+ biochem?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Avalerdentist

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I am currently in this cycle, I already got a couple interviews and I have a 3.9 sGpa, however, i am getting a B+ or a B on my biochem class, shall I retake the class or move on? I don't want this grade to affect my acceptance.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
No, you should not retake the class.

Reactions: 1 user
Wanna take my A in Biochem and swap places?
:angelic:

Members don't see this ad :)
you have interviews and a 3.9...and you want to retake biochem over a B+?? please tell me your trolling

Reactions: 11 users
you have interviews and a 3.9...and you want to retake biochem over a B+?? please tell me your trolling
I took all my courses at CC, and it's actully in the middle of the cycle and I only have one interview which i'm concerning about! Also, i'm just worry i don't get in this cycle and my Gpa for next cycle drops! That's it!

Lol!!

No i'm only worry because after my interview, i'm sending out my biochem grade which is before december 1st!

Honestly, I would take another upper-level bio class and get an A in that rather than repeating a B, if it was a C I would have said yeah retake it.

But you do what your heart tells you, don't listen to anyone but what you feel is right!

Anyway, just do well in the interview and hope for the best!

Best of luck!

Reactions: 2 users
Honestly, I would take another upper-level bio class and get an A in that rather than repeating a B, if it was a C I would have said yeah retake it.

But you do what your heart tells you, don't listen to anyone but what you feel is right!

Anyway, just do well in the interview and hope for the best!

Best of luck!
You're actually right! I think i'm just being too sensitive on that.
Thank you for your advice!

retake the class. B+ in biochem means you're a beta. if you want to be an alpha, get an A.

Bruh, 3.9 gpa and 21 DAT? Who cares about 1 B+. Also most of my interviews were post december and my GPA was way lower than yours. Don't retake that class; go get dem interviews dude. You got this

It's the posts like this which make me doubt my own abilities

It's the posts like this which make me doubt my own abilities
I'm so sorry for making you feel this way but i should say i have some weakness in other part of my application including my heavy accent and other concerns, that's why GPA really matters to me

I took all my courses at CC, and it's actully in the middle of the cycle and I only have one interview which i'm concerning about! Also, i'm just worry i don't get in this cycle and my Gpa for next cycle drops! That's it!

Getting a B+ should not be of any concern, but all of your coursework being done at a CC could be.

Wait till you meet biochem in d school.

Reactions: 1 users