Retake DAT?

Started by pepper100
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pepper100

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took my DAT but don’t know if I should retake for the low scores in qr and rc?
PA/QR/RC/BIO/GC/OC/TS/AA:
21/17/18/20/21/23/21/20
 
Last edited:
I'm in the same boat, all 20+ except for low QR and RC: 23PA 17QR 19RC 21BIO 23GC 26OC 23TS 21AA. It seems like if you happen to score lower in any section, QR or PA are the better ones to do it in with RC not far behind. Retakes are no guarantee so as long as you're above school cutoffs and 20+ AA most people would probably say no need for a retake.