gatewasani

10+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2008
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
Ok, well I currently have a 3.3 cumulative GPA and a 2.79 science gpa, my lowest grades in college have been in

Bio: C
Chem 2: C
Chem 2 lab: C+
Physics 1: C
Random Physics class, I completed for a gen ed, it's titled Understanding how the world works, there was no math, i was just a lazy freshman: C

The Rest of my grades are mostly A's and B's. Should I retake these classes, keep in mind I still need to take Organic 2 and Anatomy. I am a senior.

bazuka

10+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2009
Status
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
  2. Pharmacist
Did you take upper level sciences yet? How well did you do in Ochem 1? I would ace those classes first and would have to do really well on the PCAT before I retake any of the classes. If you made A and B's you can tell that college was a major difference from high school and you faced many challenges but you managed to work hard and improve

gatewasani

10+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2008
Status
  1. Pre-Medical
I took physics 2 at CC and got an A
I took Organic 1 at my school which has a notorioulsy difficult Chem department and managed a B+
got a B in Organic lab
B in Bio 2
A's in both Bio labs

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads