Retake or not?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gatewasani

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, well I currently have a 3.3 cumulative GPA and a 2.79 science gpa, my lowest grades in college have been in

Bio: C
Chem 2: C
Chem 2 lab: C+
Physics 1: C
Random Physics class, I completed for a gen ed, it's titled Understanding how the world works, there was no math, i was just a lazy freshman: C

The Rest of my grades are mostly A's and B's. Should I retake these classes, keep in mind I still need to take Organic 2 and Anatomy. I am a senior.
 
Did you take upper level sciences yet? How well did you do in Ochem 1? I would ace those classes first and would have to do really well on the PCAT before I retake any of the classes. If you made A and B's you can tell that college was a major difference from high school and you faced many challenges but you managed to work hard and improve
 
I took physics 2 at CC and got an A
I took Organic 1 at my school which has a notorioulsy difficult Chem department and managed a B+
got a B in Organic lab
B in Bio 2
A's in both Bio labs