Retake

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Goldilocks115

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
In order for something to count as a retake does it need to be the same course number? I took Zoo2303c vertebrate zoology but I want to retake this to improve my gpa. I moved however and the class at the university here is Zoo3713c vertebrate form and function. Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

In order for something to count as a retake does it need to be the same course number? I took Zoo2303c vertebrate zoology but I want to retake this to improve my gpa. I moved however and the class at the university here is Zoo3713c vertebrate form and function. Please help!

Similar name and course description. Number is irrelevant

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
For anyone reading this that may be in a similar situation in order for it to count as a retake it has to be an undergraduate class, same credit number, and similar course content. I emailed them and that was their response. My new dilemna is the course I took was four credits and the new one is three credits so it doesn't count as a retake.

For anyone reading this that may be in a similar situation in order for it to count as a retake it has to be an undergraduate class, same credit number, and similar course content. I emailed them and that was their response. My new dilemna is the course I took was four credits and the new one is three credits so it doesn't count as a retake.

yeah. if you would have asked that, everyone could have told you that.

Last edited: