retakes and interviews!

Started by jc10101
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jc10101

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So i retook my oat, my original score was AA340 TS350, and got a AA340 TS360.

not much improvement, i know.

i originally retook to improve my rc score of 280, and i got the exact same score. but i improved in bio and phy slightly, and decreased in qr.

i got 4 interviews so far, and i was wondering what they would ask abut my scores. will they take it as a bad thing that i retook and it did not improve? i am taking biochem, histo, an english class, and research, all of which i am receiving As in. all while i was study for my test, and i want to know if that will be taken into consideration?

any input would be much appreciated!
 
jc10101,

Congrats on the improvement! I'm sure each school's interview process differs; however, if you are interviewing at SCO, I don't think those scores would be a problem nor are they likely to ask you about them. I actually asked them if I should retake with a 340 350 and they told me I would be fine!
 
thanks, i wasnt really planning on retaking, i decided to bc scco has their minimum rc score of 300, which i didnt make either time. i also thought a high score would make me mre competetive.

i hope that these scores will be okay.

has anyone gotten an interview at scco with a score below 300?