retaking a class

Started by wigwam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wigwam

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok so heres my problem. my biology series has three classes. i got a c+ in bio II and by some miracle got a b in bio III. I know i can get an A if i tried harder. Should i retake bio II or bio III? I'm not really sure since i already finished the series.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok so heres my problem. my biology series has three classes. i got a c+ in bio II and by some miracle got a b in bio III. I know i can get an A if i tried harder. Should i retake bio II or bio III? I'm not really sure since i already finished the series.

You definately have to take BIO II again. But, what do you mean by series? You have to take all three classes together? Still, I stongly recommend retaking BIO III as well if you have time.
 
^++ yea, take II again since you got the C+. and like comet said, if you have time take III over too. replacing any Cs or Bs to As is always a plus... but only if time permits. Those As are only going to make your application stronger