Retaking AP1 & AP2 Nursing School...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PsychadelicTech

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am applying to a nursing program in January. 25% of weight for admissions is based off your AP1 grade. Another 50% is based off your nursing science GPA, which is Computer Science, Chemistry, Math, and AP2.

Currently have a B- in AP1 and a C+ in AP2. Now I dont know how Comp. Science and English factor into my grade since they are posted as T's on my Transcript. Math have an A- and Chem have a B. Also have a B in Micro and B+ in Psych. I completed all the General Elective courses except for Lifespan.

I am debating to take AP1 & 2 this Fall. AP1 is a 3 hour class Tuesday and Thursday eves. AP2 is a 90 minute lab class Wednesday and lectures are based online.

My game plan is if I take AP1 & AP2 this Fall in the Spring take Statistics and Lifespan.

Thoughts & Feedback.