Retaking Calculus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

grayorgrey

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know calculus isn't a prereq for may schools but i received Cs throughout calculus. Do you guys think i should retake it for the cGPA to go up for schools?
 
Your cGPA won’t change that much by re-taking just one class. If it’s not a requirement I would say save yourself that money.
I had a C in Algebra and I was fine.
 
I know calculus isn't a prereq for may schools but i received Cs throughout calculus. Do you guys think i should retake it for the cGPA to go up for schools?

You’re better off take a few easy bs classes to help raise up your GPA. But you would most likely need to take 3-4 to make up for that C because it is a lot harder to raise your GPA.