Retaking classes-Full-time Employed

Started by SDP1005
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SDP1005

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have my MPH and have been in the global health field for 5 years but was pre-med in undegrad. My MPH GPA is 4.0 but my undegrad GPA is lower than average mainly becuase of a couple of bad grades (2D and 1 C's). I wanted to retake these classes before applying to medical school. I work full-time in Georgia and was hoping to find evening or late afternoon classes. The classes I really need to make up are Inorganic Chemistry (I and II) and biochemistry. Does anyone have suggestions on where to re-take these classes. Thanks for anything you can offer.
 
maybe I'm missing something?

did a google search on two words ... University Georgia ... and found a bunch of schools, not sure where you are exactly. The way I found one was to locate all the schools in my area, narrow it down to 4 yr institutions, and attend the cheapest one.

My school had a class listing online regarding what time and day courses are offered, a number are late afternoon/evening/weekend type classes, I'd think any school with a substantial older student body would offer the same.