Retaking classes-Full-time Employed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SDP1005

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my MPH and have been in the global health field for 5 years but was pre-med in undegrad. My MPH GPA is 4.0 but my undegrad GPA is lower than average mainly becuase of a couple of bad grades (2D and 1 C's). I wanted to retake these classes before applying to medical school. I work full-time in Georgia and was hoping to find evening or late afternoon classes. The classes I really need to make up are Inorganic Chemistry (I and II) and biochemistry. Does anyone have suggestions on where to re-take these classes. Thanks for anything you can offer.

Members don't see this ad.

maybe I'm missing something?

did a google search on two words ... University Georgia ... and found a bunch of schools, not sure where you are exactly. The way I found one was to locate all the schools in my area, narrow it down to 4 yr institutions, and attend the cheapest one.

My school had a class listing online regarding what time and day courses are offered, a number are late afternoon/evening/weekend type classes, I'd think any school with a substantial older student body would offer the same.