Retaking classes without their respective labs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdpharm

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone,

I'm retaking a few classes (OCHEM I & II that I scored C's on in a traditional university) at an accredited university that offers their courses at an accelerated pace, meaning the class duration is complete within 1 month.

The things is these classes don't offer the lab portion, just the lecture

Would retaking these classes and doing well in them without the lab portion be beneficial at all? Or would i just be wasting my time?

Members don't see this ad.

If you passed the lab it shouldn't be a problem.

The lab and lecture are incorporated as one class when i took it the first time, so it was a 4 unit course.

My retakes will be 3 unit courses, forgot to clarify this

Members don't see this ad :)
The lab and lecture are incorporated as one class when i took it the first time, so it was a 4 unit course.

My retakes will be 3 unit courses, forgot to clarify this

Are there lab courses that accompany these lectures? If not, you probably can get away with fulfilling prerequisite. Some schools do explicitly say that labs are required though, so it's probably better to retake it with lab.

Are there lab courses that accompany these lectures? If not, you probably can get away with fulfilling prerequisite. Some schools do explicitly say that labs are required though, so it's probably better to retake it with lab.

no labs accompany these lectures