Retaking DAT and Need Recommendations for Test Prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MintyFresh811

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I took the DAT a couple days ago and didn’t do as well as I wanted, so I’m planning on taking it again in September and start studying as soon as possible. I’ve used DAT bootcamp to prep for the test but since I just used their full lengths and utilized their question banks, it wouldn’t be as beneficial for me to use that resource again this time around.

I was wondering what other really good DAT test preps are there besides bootcamp to use? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I used DAT Destroyer, Math Destroyer, and DATBooster my last attempt and found the resources all very complementary. I didn't find Bootcamp helpful for me personally, but I would highly recommend Destroyer and Booster! I ended up with a 20AA and 20 TS from a 17 and 18 on previous attempts

Reactions: 1 user
I used DAT Destroyer, Math Destroyer, and DATBooster my last attempt and found the resources all very complementary. I didn't find Bootcamp helpful for me personally, but I would highly recommend Destroyer and Booster! I ended up with a 20AA and 20 TS from a 17 and 18 on previous attempts
what kind of study schedule did you use or create if you don't mind me asking? What I liked about bootcamp was the study schedule they have and wasn't sure if other resources had their own study guide.

what kind of study schedule did you use or create if you don't mind me asking? What I liked about bootcamp was the study schedule they have and wasn't sure if other resources had their own study guide.
I divided my day (12 hour studying) starting at 8 am until 8 pm and first did the sciences, PAT (generators/practice tests), then RC and QR. I tried to stick to around 2 hours per subject. I liked this because I studied enough for those time slots and didn't feel as burnt out as I thought I would be

Reactions: 1 user