RETAKING DAT on September??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tlsgPdud

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I just took my first DAT and I got low score. AA 20'
I really want to go to columbia dental school and retake DAT. Since I have to wait 90days, I have to take it on September 27th.

Also, My friend got AA 16. Is it possible at all to get into dental school with her scores?
Is it too late to retake it on September??

Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

You have a better chance than her regardless of GPA. I would not set myself so that I only want to go to a specific dental school because the interview is a great way for you to know. After the interview, you will have a sense if the school is right for you or not. I will apply with your scores, and would not retake.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

I just took my first DAT and I got low score. AA 20'
I really want to go to columbia dental school and retake DAT. Since I have to wait 90days, I have to take it on September 27th.

Also, My friend got AA 16. Is it possible at all to get into dental school with her scores?
Is it too late to retake it on September??

Thank you so much!

Can you please post your complete scorer breakdown and science GPA. Which includes AA and TS.

20 AA is NOT a low score at all! Unless you have one or two scores below 17 don't retake it! People get in all the time with 18s and 19s.

Reactions: 1 users