Retaking DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eve3245

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Im not happy with my DAT score so I'm retaking it in the first week of July. I was wondering if I should submit my application right after i take my test or wait until it gets verified?

Members don't see this ad.

I would submit early and just indicate on your application the date you're scheduled to retake the DAT. That way, you get your application out of the way and the schools will know you'll have updated scores coming in soon. That's what I did!
Also, some schools also let you send your unofficial score report as your scores finish processing. So you can also ask your schools if that's an option as well.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone! Im not happy with my DAT score so I'm retaking it in the first week of July. I was wondering if I should submit my application right after i take my test or wait until it gets verified?
Do the application first and then take the DAT.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! I’ve heard when the cycle opens, you can apply to one school then after the DAT you can apply to the rest. What do you think about that? I was thinking to do it but also I just want to make sure that you can go back and add more schools after you submit.
On AADSAS, you apply to each school program individually. So if you only want to apply to one then go back, the system is set up so you can do so.