1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Retaking DAT???

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by munecaDDS, Dec 6, 2008.

1. munecaDDS

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    So one of the schools contacted me and told me that i need to get a higher PAT at least a 17 in order to continue i gotr a 15 before with my application and to let them know when i do take it over. Does this mean that their really interested in me? So far i have no interivews and 1 rejection ... any suggestions? btw it would be my 3rd time taking it ...

2. urDDS

2+ Year Member

Mercy told me the same exact thing, and sent several letters saying that, do you think if I get good scores im good?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. urDDS

2+ Year Member

?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 206127

Dental Student
    I would hope so... otherwise you'd be taking it for no reason...