retaking in march, looking for a serious study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

molars

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all
i gave NBDE in November and scored 83. i have to start again. i m presently residng in Chicago, and am looking for a female study partner. if anyone interested, plz let me know, we could start immediately.people from any states r welcome.

Members don't see this ad.

hi all
i gave NBDE in November and scored 83. i have to start again. i m presently residng in Chicago, and am looking for a female study partner. if anyone interested, plz let me know, we could start immediately.people from any states r welcome.

hi,
i m also interested to study together.

hi all

i am also retaking the exam.i am looking for a serious female study partner ,if u r interested give me u r email id ,i will contact u .

Members don't see this ad :)
hi all

i have a question regarding application for reapplying ,do we need to send ece credential certificate again to joint commission i order to process our application?.i have filled the application and paid the money ,but in last confirmation paper it was like this

(Candidates who are not currently attending an accredited dental school will not be approved without providing the necessary eligibility documents)
can u please guide me,i have taken my exam in august2008.i dont know if they have details of our last application?.

we dont have to submit the papers again, they wil have all our details, we just have to fill the application form and pay.from our previous id no. they will have all our information.

i have a question regarding application for reapplying ,do we need to send ece credential certificate again to joint commission i order to process our application?.i have filled the application and paid the money ,but in last confirmation paper it was like this

(Candidates who are not currently attending an accredited dental school will not be approved without providing the necessary eligibility documents)
can u please guide me,i have taken my exam in august2008.i dont know if they have details of our last application?.

hi all

my email id is [email protected]
plz contact me in this address, thereafter we could plan accordingly.

hi all

hi..plz count me in i gave my exam in 2007 got 82 then...are you from ny??? what are you studing..i'm doing my da..

hi..im lookin for study partner ..retakin my examz..anybody frm longisland,ny

Hey molars and dec, i am also in IL. Let me know if you guys would like to plan to study together.

hey guys count me in too. gave my exam in sept got 84. preparing to give in march. i am done with anat, micro(RNA -ve viruses adn immuno left) DA. do let me know what are you guys studying. I am guessing no one is from Florida..