Retaking old classes for older applicants?

Started by grad4ever
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

grad4ever

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a career changer. I've looked at a couple of schools, but I would like to hear from others who were in a similar situation. Do most PA schools require you to retake old science classes? Some of my classes are going to be 10 years old by the time I apply. I've read one school recommend retaking old classes, but I would like to know if this is going to be an issue for most of the PA schools.
 
Most schools give a window of 5-10 years especially for anatomy and physio. Google the specific ones and you'll be able to check.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk