Retaking part 1-looking for a serious study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smile...

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there...

I recently took my NBDE Part 1 & not happy with the result.I am retaking my exams in June last week
Looking for a very serious study partner in washington DC,Maryland or Virginia.
I am also open to the idea of online discussions if anyone is really serious about these board studies & living in a far off state
Please get in touch as soon as possible
Lets make it happen!

Thanks in advance,
Smile

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there...

I recently took my NBDE Part 1 & not happy with the result.I am retaking my exams in June last week
Looking for a very serious study partner in washington DC,Maryland or Virginia.
I am also open to the idea of online discussions if anyone is really serious about these board studies & living in a far off state
Please get in touch as soon as possible
Lets make it happen!

Thanks in advance,
Smile

hi, i just recived my score today & was v.disapointed. i am in ohio & wud like to join a study grp. p.m if interested

hello,

I scored 84 in my first attempt and am preparing again. I am looking for a serious female study partner. Please pm me if you are interested.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
hello,

I scored 84 in my first attempt and am preparing again. I am looking for a serious female study partner. Please pm me if you are interested.

Thanks.

Hi doc999

I understand the frustration behind this.
I have a couple of study partners & you are more than welcome to discuss with me.
What do you thnik of dentEssentials & BRS -Pathology?
Let me know your thoughts

Thanks,
Smile

I ALSO WANNA JOIN THIS STUDY GROUP. Please count me in too..i am also repeating my exam.

Hey docasrpa,

Whats your e-mail id
Also,this is a q to everyone out there studying general anatomy
I recently found out Netter's general anatomy & neuroanat flash cards can be another good source of material to master the subject.
Please let me know your thoughts!

Thanks in advance,
smile...

hi
i m also retaking the exam and looking for a serious study partner, mail me if u r interested, we could meet online and do discussions.

hi smile....
i am new to this but i am also studying for the same exam....can i too join ur group plz let me know ur mail id.....
thanks nd best luck

hi smile i wud like 2 join D stdy grp.my mail id is [email protected].
kindly let me know

Hey docasrpa,

Whats your e-mail id
Also,this is a q to everyone out there studying general anatomy
I recently found out Netter's general anatomy & neuroanat flash cards can be another good source of material to master the subject.
Please let me know your thoughts!

Thanks in advance,
smile...

hi all
I am taking my nbde part 1 in 2 weeks...i am looking for someone with whom i can quickly revise decks & Question papers.
let me know if anyone is interested.
Thanks & all the best for your preparations!

I'm new , so I don't know to use these forum very well.My question is if someone could tell me how much can differe the preliminary report from the final report.I just recevied the preliminary report of NBDE 1.Thank you for understanding

Hi there..

This message is for everyone.I apologize for the late response as I was out of town,now back again hitting the books.
I am referring to BRS series for physio & path,clinical microbiology made ridiculously simple for micro,some old text book references for General anat,dental anat,biochem including of course kaplan material.
Meanwhile will be going through decks,q papers & finally crack the NBDE.
I have to wrap up all of these in the next three months & get ready to crack the Exams.
Meanwhile if you guys have any suggestions please let me know.
As some of you suggested we can get together in a group online for some of you who live in different states & discuss once a week or so..Any other suggestions most welcome.Since I live in Virginia for the people who live around the Dc ,metro area we can actually meet sometime soon & discuss some of the subjects.
You guys can come over to my place or we can go to a library or I can drive down to your place.
This is one way to get to know each other,expand our social circle & motivate each other.
I think by doing so we will be in more spirits to get going with these studies.
So please let me know your comments & suggestions!
You can reach me at [email protected]

Happy studying!
smile...

hey all,
im retaking part 1 and am also on the lookout for a serious and motivated study partner.any of u still on the lookout for a study partner pm me.i live in atlanta, georgia.