May 28, 2012
Status
Pre-Dental
I'm planning on reapplying for the 2012/2013 cycle coming up, but I'm going to need to retake the DAT as well. I'm on track to take the DAT in late June/ early July. I didn't get my application in until mid-August last year and really want to apply ASAP this time around. My question is, do I wait until after I take the DAT to resubmit my application? Or should I still resubmit as early as I can and then take the DAT after?

Jan 13, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
I am writing mine in late June as well. I'd say submit everything before you write your DAT so they can have time to process it asap!

Feb 9, 2012
Status
Pre-Dental
so say I'm planning on submitting my app when the window opens on june 4th, and I am planning on retaking the DAT in august...should i not include my first score in the application and just submit everything else? Because I've heard that once you submit everything, they look at your info, and if they don't like what they see then it's too late...even if you retake the test and do really well having already submitted a complete app with a bad score and all...

anyone really know what to do here??