Retaking the DAT approach?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Minion

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone that retook the DAT and scored a 21+, how did you approach studying the DAT this time around?

Did you start from scratch?

Members don't see this ad.

Also, for anyone who finished their DAT recently. Can I buy their bootcamp and qvault stuff?

Also, for anyone who finished their DAT recently. Can I buy their bootcamp and qvault stuff?

That's just wrong! Support Ari and buy a subscription. If you email him, I believe he will provide you with a 10% off code. Chad also has 30% off right now, you can find the code on his Facebook page.

That's just wrong! Support Ari and buy a subscription. If you email him, I believe he will provide you with a 10% off code. Chad also has 30% off right now, you can find the code on his Facebook page.

Can you tell me where to email Ari? I'm not planning to take the DAT until June, but any money saved is helpful.

I believe Minion wants to buy the leftover subscription from a user who has already taken the DAT and has no use of it rather than buy a whole new bootcamp. Nothing wrong imo unless Ari himself objects to it.