Hey, i would like your opinion on something. A few schools such as Creighton, Columbia, Marquette, etc have put my app on hold until I retake the dat. I am eligible to take it now and I registered but I have to pick a date. When do you think it is the latest I can take it but still be ok. I know its really late as it is but I have a senior seminar presentation this week so I want to take it on Sat maybe so that I dont have to worry about two things at once. Let me know what you guys think . Thanks.