Retaking the DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaleeldentist

AbdelSalam
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, i would like your opinion on something. A few schools such as Creighton, Columbia, Marquette, etc have put my app on hold until I retake the dat. I am eligible to take it now and I registered but I have to pick a date. When do you think it is the latest I can take it but still be ok. I know its really late as it is but I have a senior seminar presentation this week so I want to take it on Sat maybe so that I dont have to worry about two things at once. Let me know what you guys think . Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

take it as soon as you can. the longer you wait, the less interested the schools will be.

kaleeldentist said:
Hey, i would like your opinion on something. A few schools such as Creighton, Columbia, Marquette, etc have put my app on hold until I retake the dat. I am eligible to take it now and I registered but I have to pick a date. When do you think it is the latest I can take it but still be ok. I know its really late as it is but I have a senior seminar presentation this week so I want to take it on Sat maybe so that I dont have to worry about two things at once. Let me know what you guys think . Thanks.

I am curious, if this is true then why are you wasting your time on SDN and not studying.

I swear...........

Did you get accepted anywhere yet? or are no schools coming through because of the DAT score? Schedule it ASAP. Study Hard.. good luck. I know what it's like.. I didn't do as well as I had hoped after so much studying...I know how you feel. Ithought about re-taking it in November but then my 2nd choice school came through (still waiting on others) I wish you all the luck in the world.