kaleeldentist

AbdelSalam
10+ Year Member
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
www.artistzone.i8.com
Status
Hey, i would like your opinion on something. A few schools such as Creighton, Columbia, Marquette, etc have put my app on hold until I retake the dat. I am eligible to take it now and I registered but I have to pick a date. When do you think it is the latest I can take it but still be ok. I know its really late as it is but I have a senior seminar presentation this week so I want to take it on Sat maybe so that I dont have to worry about two things at once. Let me know what you guys think . Thanks.

APPLEBITE

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
Status
kaleeldentist said:
Hey, i would like your opinion on something. A few schools such as Creighton, Columbia, Marquette, etc have put my app on hold until I retake the dat. I am eligible to take it now and I registered but I have to pick a date. When do you think it is the latest I can take it but still be ok. I know its really late as it is but I have a senior seminar presentation this week so I want to take it on Sat maybe so that I dont have to worry about two things at once. Let me know what you guys think . Thanks.

I am curious, if this is true then why are you wasting your time on SDN and not studying.

I swear...........

Dr.Bear

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2004
NY
Status
Did you get accepted anywhere yet? or are no schools coming through because of the DAT score? Schedule it ASAP. Study Hard.. good luck. I know what it's like.. I didn't do as well as I had hoped after so much studying...I know how you feel. Ithought about re-taking it in November but then my 2nd choice school came through (still waiting on others) I wish you all the luck in the world.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads