BIO 300
CHEM 240 ...
ORGO 290
READING 340
PHYSICS 290
QUANT 300

TS 280
AA 290

I highly doubt I will get any interviews, so I will be retaking it. How do I let the schools I am sending my application to know I am retaking it so they do not reject me immediately?

Members don't see this ad.

Your scores are lower, but not absolutely unacceptable to the point that they will burn your application on sight or something. Of course I'm being sarcastic lol. Even though the odds are against you, don't give up hope! Although chances are you do need to retake it, it is also very possible that you could get an interview with that score, assuming the rest of your app is on point. There is a lot more to an applicant than the OAT score. They definitely won't reject you just because your OAT score is slightly low.

This is my biggest fear, I take mine on Thursday, Do you have any advice or recommendations on what you would have done differently? I would contact your top schools and ask because they may still interview you if the rest of your application looks good and ask you to retake it later.

This is my biggest fear, I take mine on Thursday, Do you have any advice or recommendations on what you would have done differently? I would contact your top schools and ask because they may still interview you if the rest of your application looks good and ask you to retake it later.
I'm taking mine on Thursday as well. How do you feel? And what are you doing these next couple of days?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm taking mine on Thursday as well. How do you feel? And what are you doing these next couple of days?

Today i am taking the ADA practice test to get an idea of my score and tomorrow I will review a bit and lay low.
Thats about it. Depending on how I do on the ADA exam today i might post pone my exam (I would rather pay 100 and study more rather than paying 300 all over again.)

Today i am taking the ADA practice test to get an idea of my score and tomorrow I will review a bit and lay low.
Thats about it. Depending on how I do on the ADA exam today i might post pone my exam (I would rather pay 100 and study more rather than paying 300 all over again.)
Thank makes sense, Good luck! I wish I could postpone but I have to take it before August ends :/