Retook DAT a second time...now what?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StephL26

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

Ok, so I did something stupid :eek: ...I have slightly lower OC, GC , and BIO results :mad: , but 5 points higher in QR and 2 points higher PAT than my first DAT.

I am ready to update my AADSAS app online now, but which DAT do I send out to the schools?

Am I supposed to send out both DAT results to all schools? Can I just send schools my "future" DAT scores (second test) and update my app online with the first DAT as "recent" score? What do you guys all think? Any ideas? I'm totally confused about this part now. :D what scores do I send out?

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

StephL26 said:
Hello, everyone!

Ok, so I did something stupid :eek: ...I have slightly lower OC, GC , and BIO results :mad: , but 5 points higher in QR and 2 points higher PAT than my first DAT.

I am ready to update my AADSAS app online now, but which DAT do I send out to the schools?

Am I supposed to send out both DAT results to all schools? Can I just send schools my "future" DAT scores (second test) and update my app online with the first DAT as "recent" score? What do you guys all think? Any ideas? I'm totally confused about this part now. :D what scores do I send out?

Thank you.

Whichever score you send both of the times you took it will show up on that sheet. You old scores won't go away unfortunately. They do however put more emphasis on the latest scores (but they will see both)

teefRcool said:
Whichever score you send both of the times you took it will show up on that sheet. You old scores won't go away unfortunately. They do however put more emphasis on the latest scores (but they will see both)

Oooh, so I only have to send one score report to all schools, and both scores show up? I think that's convenient; I didn't want to send each report individually...hmm. Thank you for responding. I will go ahead now and send in additional score reports. =)