Retrospective chart review for potential coauthor publication worth it?

Started by frodohobo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

frodohobo

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As an OMS-I, is this research opportunity worth it? I've been trying to find ways to start my own ortho project so I can get a 1st authorship but this is my only offering so far. Would a coauthorship doing chart reviews look good at all?
 
As an OMS-I, is this research opportunity worth it? I've been trying to find ways to start my own ortho project so I can get a 1st authorship but this is my only offering so far. Would a coauthorship doing chart reviews look good at all?
Go for it.
 
Yes, anything that you can get published and speak intelligently about will look good on your application.