Returning phone calls from programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drmcdreamy

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone returning voice mails you receive from programs? I already had sent this program an email saying I was in love with them and they responded to the email nicely. But then I got a voicemail. What's the etiquette? I don't know if they expect a response back or not bc it was if I had "any questions" (which I don't).
 
Be thankful, and I'd call back. I emailed my top program and didn't hear anything back... nada, zilch. My 4th ranked program has called me 3 times telling me that they're interested in me. Woohoo.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Be happy. The only phone call I got was from a program who I am ranking last. Dead last.

At least nobody else has been hearing from my top choice either... Grrr..... Three and a half weeks.