returning student

Started by snivern
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

snivern

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello all,

I already have a B.S. and have been working full time for the last five years. I'm looking to apply to pharmacy school but need about a year of pre-reqs to get in. I was wondering if anyone here knows what the maximum loan limits are. I have filled the FAFSA and have an EFC of 28K but my income will change drastically once I attend school. I also borrowed through Sallie Mae for my B.S., and I don't know if I may borrow any more for the pre reqs since it is not professional school yet.
If anyone knows or has any suggestions I appreciate it.