Returning to campus after studying abroad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dancingdove

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I’m a sophomore pre-vet thinking about studying abroad spring semester of my junior year. The program I had in mind ends in March when my college normally gets out in late May. I was wondering if returning to campus for two months would be a good idea—I’m a transfer student so I already have a little less time than everyone else, and I would be able to continue with research in those 7-8 weeks back. Or should I just head home and work part-time, travel, or do something nonacademic?

Thanks in advance!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I studied abroad this last spring and I'd say stay abroad as long as possible! You'll be grateful for that time to travel and explore after your program ends.