Review books

Started by mulzstl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mulzstl

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I didnt know where else to post this but if anyone is looking to sell their review books let me know thanks!😀
 
Hello,
I didnt know where else to post this but if anyone is looking to sell their review books let me know thanks!😀

Hi. Welcome to the forums. 🙂

If you want to post an ad or a wanted notice on SDN, just post it in the For sale and advertisements forum located near the bottom of the forum index. 🙂 I'll move this thread there now.
 
I have Kaplan 2009 MCAT review (w/ online access); Kaplan flashcard books for Phys and Bio Sciences; Kaplan MCAT 45 review book; MCAT Audio Osmosis CD's. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks