Step II Review Course for Step 2 cs

Started by ts2023
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ts2023

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

I am hoping if anyone could guide me about the review courses for step 2cs, with emphasis on the ICE component of the exam. I have heard about Kaplan and Nycprep but not sure which is better and there is a substantial price difference between them.

Thank You
 
Hello!

I am IMG and have tried Kaplan Step 2 CS 5day online lectures with 1 day practice exam. I had a good experience as the feedback was really detailed and they also had a higher threshold for passing. I have not tried Nycprep and so, I won't comment on it. Ultimately, I feel that the most important thing is to find a study partner and to practice relentlessly. I only used FA and Kaplan's 5 day course material and practised it multiple times. It was adequate to do well for the CS exam🙂 All the best!