Review courses suck

Started by ahsen77
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ahsen77

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am a little frustrated with my 2nd MCAT score, in the summer of 98, I took the test and got 11-V, 9-B, 7-PS, but this past summer I took it again with princeton and ended up with a 23 8-V, 7-PS, 8-BS, I am in grad school and will be applying next summer, the question i have is should I bother re-taking it, or just let it go and take my chances, my undergrad courses were so-so, but my grad school grades are alot better
 
I would retake it. Get your verbal up to 10-11, and 9-10s on the rest should keep you competitive for at least your state school (I would think), and definitely some others.

[This message has been edited by Oceandust (edited 11-14-2000).]