Review courses

Started by drpopeye
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drpopeye

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am a rad resident in Australia and considering a review course this year. I was initially interested in the AIRP pathology course but 4 weeks is an incredibly long time for a review course. Especially when factoring in international travel.

I know there is a radiodiag review in San Fran and a few others. Are there any other path review courses that are recommended? (Whither US or internationally based)
 
So I am a rad resident in Australia and considering a review course this year. I was initially interested in the AIRP pathology course but 4 weeks is an incredibly long time for a review course. Especially when factoring in international travel.

I know there is a radiodiag review in San Fran and a few others. Are there any other path review courses that are recommended? (Whither US or internationally based)

The ones that come to mind that you could google...
duke review, gainsville hotseat, huda physics, UCSF, Las Vegas,