Review my personal statement?

Started by CurrySpice
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CurrySpice

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a mock vet-school interview on Tuesday, and I would love it if anyone would be willing to take a look at my personal statement before then! 🙂 I wrote the first draft last night, but it's been floating around in my head for a while so the ideas are solid.

I am handing them my PS/transcript/resume, so it can be an open file interview.

Many virtual chocolate chip cookies to anyone who reads/replies!😍😍😍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not a regular or anything, but I have a completely free Friday to blow until I have to get ready for TAMU's Vet School Open House, so I'd be more than happy to review it, if you'd like! :}
 
I'm a speech-language pathologist that works with the school-age population. Well, until this fall when I go to vet school 🙂 I'm telling you that because my profession is based on language and what not so, shoot me a copy and I'll make sure to do a full-fledged edit professional style 🙂
 
I really appreciate all of the responses, everyone!

I sent my PS out to a few of you, and so I think that I will get plenty of helpful feedback. Thanks, guys!!! 🙂
 
If you need another person, I would be more than willing to look over your personal statement.