Reviewing before Organic 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

danyoung2003200

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took Organic I last semester and am now in the lab. I wanted to review before Organic 2. Does anyone know any good sites or books with all of the mechanisms that I can put on flash cards or something. I seem to have forgotten some things, since I haven't been using them a lot.
Thanks
 
danyoung2003200 said:
I took Organic I last semester and am now in the lab. I wanted to review before Organic 2. Does anyone know any good sites or books with all of the mechanisms that I can put on flash cards or something. I seem to have forgotten some things, since I haven't been using them a lot.
Thanks

Buy the Orgocards by Barrons. They have all the major reactions and mechanisms and they are already on cards. I bought mine at Barnes & Nobel a few years ago. I'm sure they're still available.