Reviewing VMCAS app.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pupsforseeing

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, when packing to come home (CA) from school (PA) for Christmas, I apparently did not consider the fact that I may have an interview over break and did not pack my printed VMCAS app (or maybe I was just too excited at the prospect of leaving the snow behind that I wasn't thinking clearly?). Now, when I try to log on to VMCAS to retrieve my application, I get an error message. Does anyone know if there is any way I can retrieve the application? It's been a long semester since I filled it out and it'd be nice to have an idea of what I said 🙂
 
I don't think we can access our applications anymore - sorry!

Try looking through your old email and seeing if you sent any revisions to anyone? I have a bunch of files saved on my computer of different drafts that I worked through and things like that - maybe you still have a few saved?

Gook luck!
 
i have my essay saved on my computer, but i was hoping i'd get a chance to re-read my descriptions of various activites/experiences/etc. oh well, life goes on!
 
i have my essay saved on my computer, but i was hoping i'd get a chance to re-read my descriptions of various activites/experiences/etc. oh well, life goes on!

Yeah - I know how it is. The good thing, though, is that you know what you did already, so it shouldn't be hard to discuss. But I certainly feel your pain.