1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Revisitng dental schools

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by montag925, Dec 8, 2008.

1. montag925

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    A quick question, I was accepted to two dental schools and am having a hard time determining which one to choose. Would it be within my right to contact the admission dept of both schools to try and visit each school once more. Specifically, I am extremely close with my brother, and would love the opportunity to get his input about both schools.
    I am not looking for a complete private tour, but rather the permission to walk around with my brother and just take in the atmosphere once more before I make my final decision. I was wondering if it would be completely out of question to even ask. Thanks for your input.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. predentstud

2+ Year Member

I would think they would love it! I know some of my schools recommended it at my interviews.