Hi everyone, I'm a Canadian and I'm going to be applying to US schools this summer. But I've got a dilemma. Here are my stats: GPA:3.89 from U of Toronto MCAT: -BIO13, P/S10, Verbal 8, Writing S = 31S - BIO14, P/S11, Verbal 8, Writing R = 33R I don't really know how good my stats are (prob. none for the non top-5 schools; still waiting for my MSAR in the mail), but I'm debating whether to re-write the MCAT this July/August. Only problem is, 1) I dont know how well I'd be able to improve in verbal , 2) I'll have to wait till mcat scores come out in September until my ap is considered "complete", which decreases my cahnces for schools that are on a rolling-basis. Any advice would be greately appreciated!