Rewritten PS for ReApp?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pineapplecolada

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My PS is the toughest part of my reapplication process... I met with an admissions counselor who reviewed my unsuccessful app at MCW who loved my storytelling (but flat out admitted I was rejected for my lateness in my app), and it draws from childhood/undergrad/personal experiences with medicine. I definitely have stories from the past year I can incorporate, but otherwise I'd like to retain the details and structure within... without submitting something so similar I'm handing my app money away like its nothing. Does anyone have a similar experience or advice about drawing a powerful story... the same one (ish?) again?